- Dixie Stampede Christmas: The Dixie Stampede transforms into a holiday celebration including a live Nativity, with three kings atop camels, holiday music, a visit from Santa and a four-course yuletide feast.
- Christmas Wonderland: Come and join Santa, his elves, and the best singers and dancers in town for Branson’s number one all-singing, all-dancing Christmas Show. This festive musical holiday show celebrates Christmas in all its glory and features your favorite holiday classics.
- Andy Williams Christmas Variety Show: The legacy of amazing Christmas shows continues at the Moon River Theatre. The 2014 show will star The Osmonds and The Lennon Sisters plus all the features that made Andy’s show so great – fantastic variety, singers, dancers, prancing reindeer, penguins plus the Moon River Orchestra, all performing your favorite holiday songs!
- Christmas on the Trail: Circle around the campfire as you create a Christmas memory complete with familiar carols, and unique cowboy reflections that will touch your heart and stir your memories!
- Legends in Concert Christmas: Legends in Concerts’ Christmas season brings back those magical memories of “the most wonderful time of the year”. Featuring songs such as “The Christmas Song” with Nat King Cole, “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” performed by Rod Stewart, “Blue Christmas” from Dean Z as Elvis, “Up on the Housetop” by Reba McEntire and the hilariously warm and fuzzy “Christmas Medley” performed by The Blues Brothers.
- Hughes Brothers Christmas: The Hughes Brothers and their families bring you the season's best vocal harmonies, festive surprises, and treasured family traditions. From Santa to a living nativity scene this is the one Christmas show you'll want to share with your family.
- The Bretts Song of Christmas: Revel in the true spirit of Christmas at this family centric show. Listen to the collective harmonies of The Bretts on renditions of Christmas favorites, including "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" to "O Holy Night." A moving Christmas-themed veterans’ tribute will bring you to tears, yet make you smile with pride at America.
|Find out more about experiencing Christmas in Branson »|
|Ashley is Reserve Direct's travel expert, visiting Branson to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.|