|Dickens' Christmas Carol|
You can start planning your visit to Silver Dollar City by browsing the holiday show guide below:
- Christmas On Main Street: Silver Dollar City presents their biggest light show ever including five-story special effects Christmas Tree located in The Square.
- It's A Wonderful Life: Silver Dollar City presents an original musical adaptation of Frank Capra's 1946 film, where small town businessman George Bailey discovers the true value of life, family and friends with a little help from his guardian angel, Clarence.
- A Dickens' Christmas Carol: Silver Dollar City's unique adaptation of the famous classic novel by Charles Dickens sharing the story of redemption, hope and the transforming power of one simple prayer.
- Rudolph's Holly Jolly Christmas Light Parade: Emblazoned in over 100,000 lights, the Gifts Of Christmas Holiday Light Parade glides through the City streets twice each evening (weather permitting).
- The Living Nativity: Transport your family to ancient Bethlehem and experience life as it may have been that clear and silent night so many years ago.
- Christmas on the Bayou: Louisiana Music Hall of Fame Member Cedric Benoit and the entire Cajun Connection Band like to add a little seasoning to the festivities with a good ol' Cajun Christmas Celebration!
- Frosty: A charmingly interactive musical, Frosty invites kids to be part of the action as they help bring the legendary snowman to life.
- Holiday Hearthside Harmonies: Take a stroll through McHaffie's Homestead and have a seat by the fire as we warm the soul with Silver Dollar City-style songs and stories!
|Find out more about Branson Christmas shows »|
|Ashley is Reserve Direct's travel expert, visiting Branson to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand-travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know.|