Here are the Top 5 things to do in Branson this fall:
1) Visit Silver Dollar City: Silver Dollar City may feature over 4 million lights during its Old Time Christmas event, but during their National Harvest Festival the trees are lit up all on their own. The changing season of autumn brings a new scenic charm to the park.
2) Ride the Branson Scenic Railway: Entertaining and educational, a ride aboard the Branson Scenic Railway is made even better during Autumn. A 40-mile roundtrip excursion thru Ozark foothills and tunnels can be enjoyed in dome cars, dining cars, and vintage coach seating. The option is yours.
3) Go Ziplining: See the sights of Branson’s great outdoors in a whole new way – zipping through the canopy forest at Branson Zipline. Located at Wolfe Creek Preserve in the Ozark Mountains, the ziplining tours offered at Branson Zipline feature multiple zips and skybridges.
4) Hit the Trails: With more than 200 miles of trails, the Branson area gives visitors plenty of ways to explore the scenery around them. The Lakeside Wilderness Hiking Trail, 1,574-acre Ruth and Paul Henning Conservation Area and 2.2-mile Table Rock Lakeshore Trail are popular options.
5) Play a Round: Golfing in Branson is a main attraction. A variety of award-winning courses provide golf enthusiasts challenging yet rewarding places to play a round in the Ozarks. Many of the courses are built to highlight the natural setting of Branson, which is never brighter than in the fall.